How About some Chai for Holidays
Let's explore the Benefits of Chai : these benefits will get you searing a cup of chai immediately
One thing we all need after a long, stressful day is a cup of chai. There is nothing in the world that cannot be solved with a cup of tea. Whether it's a headache, a cold, or just a normal bad day - one
Yes, not everyone likes tea, but with winters right around the corner, you should consider adding masala chai to your diet. It's easy to prepare and you don't have to depend on others for the perfect cup of chai. All you need are spices available in all Indian cuisines like cloves, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, tulsi, and some powdered tea.
The Masala chai is full of spices that work wonders:
- Helps Fight Fatigue: Masala chai is the best drink to have after a long, tiring day. The ingredients in the tea help calm the body. It also contains caffeine, and the combination of spices and caffeine is the best way to relieve fatigue. It keeps you cool and helps you get rid of fatigue.
- Good for Colds and Flu: Masala chai not only strengthens the immune system, but it also helps keep colds and coughs at bay. Masala chai has antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic properties. Plus, the effects of cloves, cinnamon, elaichi and ginger make masala chai ideal for colds and coughs.
- Good for the Heart: Black tea which is one of the main servings of masala chai has strong antioxidant properties and spices like cloves and elaichi which help reduce the amount of bad cholesterol and improve the amount of good cholesterol. Thereby, reducing the amount of plaque formation of arterial blocks.
- Boosts Metabolism: A good metabolism is necessary for weight loss, digestion, and general well-being. When it comes to masala chai, it is known as a heat generating food and hence helps speed up your metabolism.
- Keeps Diabetes at bay: Cloves, cinnamon, and elaiichi, which are an essential part of masala chai, are known to help prevent diabetes by increasing insulin sensitivity in the body and lowering blood pressure. blood sugar.
- Great for Periods: If it's that time of the month and you need something to calm you down, then masala chai comes to your rescue. Masala chai not only calms your nerves and makes you happier, but it also has muscle relaxing properties. Elaichi, clove, and cinnamon work as pain relievers and help you manage your period pain.